Event starts in:
Australia has been a cornerstone for innovation in global mining efforts for many years, championing incredible progress across technology, capability and business opportunity. With the mining industry currently coming out of an extended growth cycle, and coming into a state of balance, innovation and technology are key focus areas.
Austmine 2015 International Conference and Exhibition is the premier industry event this calendar year!
2013 saw all previous records smashed, attracting over 500 mining industry executives from over 20 countries around the world, with world class technologies and cutting edge case studies being presented and shared amongst the group. The exhibition sold out, with over 60 companies joining to showcase their latest products and services.
On the 19th - 20th May, 2015, Austmine and Mining IQ will be holding the next edition of this landmark forum, bringing together the most innovative products in the market with the most pressing challenges in the mining sector around the globe today.
With over 40 senior level speakers from the leading mining, engineering and service provider firms around the world, plus compelling breakout sessions, panel discussions, interactive workshops and a brand new innovation spotlight forum, Austmine 2015 should be in the diary for anyone working in mining who is committed to the future of the industry.
Current list of speakers:
- Phil Edmands, Managing Director, Rio Tinto Australia
- John McGagh, Head of Innovation, Rio Tinto
- Barry Fitzgerald, CEO, Roy Hill
- Peter Stamp, CIO and Director, Information & Process Systems, Alcoa
- David Moult, CEO and MD, Centennial Coal
- Paul Lucey, Head of Projects and Engineering, Gold Fields
- Dr. Joe Cronin, LHD Project Manager, Northparkes
- Greg Hall, MD and CEO, Hillgrove Resources
- Elizabeth Lewis-Gray, Chair, Austmine
- Rob Hattingh, General Manager Innovation, Technology and Sustainability, Iluka Resources
- Andrew Scott, Senior Director Mining Information Technology and Automation, Barrick
- Dr. Fred Hess, CEO and Managing Director, PanAust
- Kevin Cain, Vice President Projects, Nautilus Minerals
- Brendan Pearson, Chief Executive, Minerals Council of Australia
- Christine Gibbs Stewart, CEO, Austmine
- Joe Pease, CEEC Chair and AMIRA International Director
- Matt Brown, Senior Surveyor, Peabody Energy
- Dr. Paul Lever, CEO, CRC Mining