Event starts in:
Mining, steel, glass or cement production are energy-intensive activities that bring 25-30% of global GHE. The transition to a low carbon global economy cannot happen without active participation and engagement with the essential resource industries. Sustainability goes well beyond the previous association with a way to maintain the social license to operate, today sustainability is a key competitive differentiator.
Join Schneider Innovation Talk and learn more on five “evolutionary technologies” that can easily be adopted today to help cut emissions by acting on the energy side.
Tue, Oct 19, 2021 · 7:30 AM London (GMT 1:00)
- Where and How to Start on Your Sustainability Journey
- How to Extract Actionable Insights from your Data
- Funding Energy and Sustainability in the New Now
- How to Improve Your Energy Mix - Offsite vs Onsite Renewables
- Why the Integration of Power and Process Should Be Your Next Step
- Real-live Cases From Your Industry Peers