Event starts in:
The Centre for Excellence in Mining Innovation (CEMI) is a not for profit organization based out of Sudbury, Ontario and is hosting its first annual “Future of Deep Mining” conference on September 19-20, 2019, at the One King West Hotel and Residences, Downtown Toronto, Canada.
The “Future of Deep Mining Conference 2019” will bring together a broad array of deep mining operators, solution providers, the mining research community, and those within allied industries that want to learn how to bring their solutions forward to meet the needs of this growing marketplace.
As one of the leaders in the deep mining ecosystem, CEMI believes that this conference will bring the following benefits to both deep mining operators and solution providers:
- Opportunity to outline current industry challenges
- Presentations of current and emerging technologies responding to industry challenges
- Meet with existing and potential clients
- Increase brand reach & exposure
- Generate strong & quality leads
- Access to decision makers regarding adoption of emerging technologies and solutions