Event starts in:
The inaugural Marrakech Mining Convention is a global platform that aims to bring together the Mining Ministries, Geological Research Authorities & Surveys, International Mining & Quarrying Companies, Service & Technology Providers, Mining Think Tanks and the Consulting Organizations under one roof to discuss and explore opportunities on an international scale.
MMC 2019 will provide the participants with many unrivaled opportunities to gain knowledge from the mining bigwigs, visualization and promotion of their products & services, reaching the potential international partners in a cost-effective way, developing B2B interactions with the mining personages ensuring all the perspectives are covered in comprehensive and dialogue driven approach in this 3-day program. MMC is a premier gathering for all stakeholders to interact and engage in high-level networking with some of the world’s most influential mining ministries, share practical experience with the industry’s leading suppliers of technology and engineering solutions.
This conference will focus on mining methods, exploration technology, surveying, and technological applications for mining operations and mineral explorations.
- International Mining Laws And Policies - Explore how the government and the private sector collaboration helps in boosting the economy.
- Clean Mining - Improving environmental performance through innovation, non-renewable and hybrid solutions for clean/green mining.
- Smart/Digital Mining - Mining market outlook, new dynamics and updates - Automation, AI, Block-chain, Drones, 3D- printing, IOT, blasting and drilling techniques.
- Emerging Trends in Mining Technology - Supply chain optimization for better mining prospects.
- Project Planning Management - Escalating cost, material and design flaws.
- Funding - Structuring finance and funding of mining companies and ventures, finance and investment risk management, improving capital management with integrated valuation, capital markets survey and key patterns in mining.