Boliden: Q1 Interim Report 2020
BOLIDEN, Sweden, April 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Q1 2020
- Revenues totalled SEK 13,210 m (13,047)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 1,435 m (2,441)
- The operating profit, excluding revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 1,504 m (2,048)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK -845 m (-323)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 3.90 (6.91)
Stable production in Smelters but production disruptions in Tara
- Free cash flow totalled SEK -845 m (-323).
- High working capital due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Increased production and higher zinc treatment charges in Smelters.
- Production disruptions and lower grades in Mines.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Tuesday, April 28 at 14:30 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of Director Investor Relations, at 12.30 CET on the 28th of April 2020.
Contact persons for information:
Mikael Staffas, President & CEO
Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO
Olof Grenmark, Director Investor Relations
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
The full report (PDF)
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/boliden-q1-interim-report-2020-301048259.html