Deep Yellow Limited to Webcast Live at VirtualInvestorConfer
SUBIACO, Western Australia, May 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Led by a highly credentialed management team, uranium developer Deep Yellow Limited (OTCQX: DYLLF & ASX: DYL), continues to successfully advance its unique, dual-pillar growth strategy, to deliver a 5-10Mlb low cost, multi-platform global uranium portfolio.
The counter-cyclical strategy is focused on organic growth through the development of the Company's existing asset base in Namibia, and inorganic growth through a targeted merger and acquisition program.
Recently, there are signs that uranium is in an early recovery mode, highlighted by the recent 35% price increase. The price movement, even if comparatively small, does indicate the precarious nature of the supply/demand dynamic of the current uranium sector and represents clear opportunities to companies like Deep Yellow preparing prudently for this inevitable positive outcome, even during the current difficult circumstances.
Deep Yellow is pleased to announce that John Borshoff, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on May 7th.
DATE: Thursday, May 7th
TIME: 9:00 – 9:30 AM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Successful completion of the Tumas Scoping Study resulted in upgrading key objectives (outlined below), which will provide clear guidelines as the threshold measures for determining success of the Tumas Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS):
- Potential life-of-mine greater than 20 years
- Cash costs of sub US$30/lb U3O8
- Capital requirements of US$115M to US$130M per 1Mlb U3O8 per annum design capacity
- Minimum internal rate of return (IRR) of 20%.
- Positive results from Scoping Study led to immediate commencement of Tumas PFS
- Tumas PFS progressing well with positive results being achieved and announced
- Updated Tumas 3 Mineral Resource Estimate expected in early May
- Uranium price beginning to show early signs of recovery
- Following a complete review of operations, current workstreams were adjusted to safeguard key assets against COVID-19. The revised work program will preserve the Company's strong balance sheet, whilst maintaining and advancing core objectives
About Deep Yellow
Led by a proven and experienced management team with an exceptional track record of uranium success, Deep Yellow is focused on becoming a tier-one, low-cost uranium producer by developing a multi-project, global uranium portfolio.
The Company is advancing a bold, counter cyclical, dual-pillar growth strategy. The strategy is focused on organic growth through the development of the Company's existing asset base in Namibia, and inorganic growth through a targeted merger and acquisition program.
The long-term outlook for uranium is extremely positive, underpinned by the integral role nuclear power will play in meeting clean energy targets. The expectation is that this will result in a significant shift in demand and higher prices for uranium, with Deep Yellow preparing itself to be in a position to provide a secure and reliable supply of uranium to this growing market.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group's suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
For further information on the Company and its projects, please visit the website at:
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/deep-yellow-limited-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescom-may-7th-301051560.html