Increasing Demand from End-use Industries to Drive Growth of
- Metal fabrication is a value added service that provides clients with an end to end solution at a single facility. Naturally, the demand for metal fabrication is high among its prominent users
- Integration of different software and ERP technologies are projected to provide ample growth opportunities in the near future.
ALBANY, New York, June 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has now published a new research report that offers a detailed information about the global metal fabrication market. The research report tries to offer meaningful and actionable insights about the key segments, prominent growth drivers, restraining factors, geographical outlook, and the current situation of the vendor landscape of the global market.
As per the research report, the global metal fabrication market is projected to showcase a steady CAGR of 3.5% over the course of the given forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2027. Given the rate of growth, the valuation of the global market is expected to rise up to US$23.05 Bn by the fall of 2027.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=11564
Global Metal Fabrication Market – Overview
- The global metal fabrication market is broadly segmented in terms of service, end use industry, and region.
- In terms of service, the global market is segmented into metal stamping, metal punching, metal folding, metal rolling, metal cutting, metal shearing, metal forming, metal machining, and metal welding.
- Of these, the segment of metal welding is expected to witness a decent growth in coming years of the forecast period.
- In terms of end user industry, the global metal fabrication market is segmented into electronics, energy and power, manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, construction, and others.
- Of these, aerospace and manufacturing are expected to present lucrative growth opportunities for the development of the global market.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Metal Fabrication Market (Service: Metal Welding, Metal Machining, Metal Forming, Metal Shearing, Metal Cutting, Metal Rolling, Metal Folding, Metal Punching, Metal Stamping; End use Industry: Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Energy and Power, Electronics, Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/metal-fabrication-market.htm
Global Metal Fabrication Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the key driving factors for the growth of the global metal fabrication market is the integration of different software and ERP technologies. This has made data easily accessible and accelerated the overall decision making process. Moreover, the software has helped in improving the overall efficiency and productivity of the regulation operations.
- Another important factor that has helped in driving the growth of the global metal fabrication market has been the recent advancements in the field of automation and robotic tools used for fabrication of metals. It has helped in improving the productivity and also cut down the labor cost.
- Increasing demand for metal fabrication from variety of end user verticals such as military & defense, medical devices, consumer products, agriculture, aerospace, construction, oil & gas, and automotive is also expected to drive the growth of the market in the coming years of the forecast period.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/11564
Global Metal Fabrication Market – Key Restraints
- Finding skilled labor is becoming increasingly difficult, as metal fabrication market is becoming technologically advanced.
- According to an OECD report, skill shortage is a rising issue across the globe. Countries such as Japan, India, Brazil, and the U.S. are facing severe shortage of skilled workforce despite high unemployment rates. This is anticipated to hinder the metal fabrication market in the near future.
- Global Metal Fabrication Market – Geographical Outlook
- Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa are the five key regional segments of the global metal fabrication market.
- Asia Pacific held a prominent share of the global metal fabrication market in 2018, owing to extensive research and development activities in Japan, China, South Korea, and India.
- Construction and automotive are focus segments of the metal fabrication market in Asia, owing to strong presence of construction and automotive companies in China and India.
Analyze Metal Fabrication Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Global Metal Fabrication Market – Key Players
Kaman Corporation, O'Neal Manufacturing Service, BTD Manufacturing Inc., Matcor-Matsu Group Inc., Mayville Engineering Comp. Inc., and Defiance Metal Products Inc. are some of the key players in the global market.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Global Metal Fabrication Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=11564<ype=S
The Global Metal Fabrication Market has been segmented as presented below:
Metal Fabrication Market: Service
- Metal Welding
- Metal Machining
- Metal Forming
- Metal Shearing
- Metal Cutting
- Metal Rolling
- Metal Folding
- Metal Punching
- Metal Stamping
Metal Fabrication Market: End-use Industry
- Energy and Power
- Others (Including Consumer Products and Sports & Leisure)
Wax Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
North America Metal Fabrication Market - The North America metal fabrication market is estimated to reach ~US$ 6 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. In terms of service, the welding segment dominated the narket for metal fabrication in North America in 2019.
Cristobalite Market - The global cristobalite market was valued at US$ 29 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period 2019-2027. The market is driven by the increase in demand for cristobalite in the artificial marble industry across the globe.
Sodium Borohydride Market - The global sodium borohydride market was valued at US$ 1,577 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. The market is driven with the increasing popularity and growth of sodium borohydride in paper and pulp industry across the globe.
Base Oil Market - Rise in production and sale of automobiles is a major factor driving the global base oil market. Base oils are used as base fluids in the formulation of various types of lubricants. The automotive industry is a key end user of lubricants. The automotive industry employs lubricating products such as engine oils, transmission oils, and greases.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]