Increasing Demand From end use Sectors to Help High Purity Q
- In the past two or three decades, the applications of high purity quartz across a wide range of end user industries have expanded at a considerable pace. Some prominent applications are lighting, semiconductor, optics, and solar
- With increasing focus R&D activities, the market growth is expected to gather more pace in near future
ALBANY, New York, May 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has recently published a new research report that provides a highly detailed insight on the global high purity quartz market. The research report offers a great deal of information about key segments, driving and restraining factors, competitive landscape, and the overall geographical outlook of the global market.
As per the research report, the global high purity quartz market is expected to showcase a promising CAGR of ~6% over the course of the given forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030. In 2019, the overall valuation of the global market was around US$800 Mn. Given the rate of growth, the high purity quartz market is expected reach a valuation worth US$1.5 Bn by the fall of 2030.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=55107
Global High Purity Quartz Market – Key Takeaways
- The global high purity market is broadly segmented in terms of application and region.
- Based on application, the global market is segmented into semiconductor, lighting, solar, optics, and others such as telecom and microelectronics.
- The segment of solar applications is projected to witness a highly promising growth rate in the coming years of the forecast period.
- The growth of the segment is mainly driven by the increasing environmental concerns and rising emphasis on using greener energy sources. This has also led to an increased demand for solar energy and components which is further beneficial for the overall development of the segment.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global High Purity Quartz Market (Application: Semiconductor, Solar, Lighting, Optics, and Others [including Microelectronics and Telecom]) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/high-purity-quartz-market.htm
Global High Purity Quartz Market – Key Driving Factors
- High purity quartz products are perfect for use in semiconductor sector. This is because of their excellent purity and superior quality. Their use in the semiconductor sector for the production of quartz glass products such as tubes, rods, and windows and crucibles. They are also used for production of silicon metal that is the foundation for semiconductor wafers produced through the Czochralski procedure.
- In addition to this, growing need for superior network bandwidth and increasing penetration of internet across the globe is diving the need for fiber optics. Fiber optics help in allowing transmission over greater distances with lower losses. High purity quartz are used for production of these fiber optics. Naturally, growing demand for these optics is expected to help in driving the overall growth of the global high purity quartz market.
- Fast paced expansion of broadband markets, growing investments in the field of 3G/4G/5G infrastructures are also expected create increasing demand for high purity quartz and thus drive the overall growth of the market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/55107
Global High Purity Quartz Market – Key Restraining Factors
- There is a limited availability of quartz mines. This is expected to emerge as a key restraining factor for the growth of the global high purity quartz market.
Global High Purity Quartz Market – Geographical Outlook
- Currently, the global market for high purity quartz is being dominate by the regional segment of Asia Pacific.
- The growth of the regional segment is primarily attributed by the increasing demand for high purity quartz from Japan and China. These nations account for a substantial amount of the share of the Asia Pacific market.
- The companies operating in the global market are expected to invest in Asia Pacific to leverage its natural resources.
Analyze High Purity Quartz Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global High Purity Quartz Market – Key Players
Some of the prominent players operating in the global high purity quartz market are The Quartz Group, Jiangsu Pacific Quartz Co. Ltd., High Purity Quartz Pty Ltd., and Russian Quartz among others.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Global High Purity Quartz Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=55107<ype=S
Global High Purity Quartz Market: Segmentation
High Purity Quartz Market, by Application
- Others (including Microelectronics and Telecom)
High Purity Quartz Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Latin America Adhesives & Sealants Market - Increase in the demand for adhesives and sealants, owing to their exceptional properties is anticipated to boost the adhesives & sealants market in Latin America during the forecast period
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market - In terms of value, the global sodium lauryl sulfate market was valued at around US$ 9.00 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 4.0% from 2019 to 2027
N-MDEA Market - The N-MDEA market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period. The ascending demand from the oil & gas sector will play an imperative role in driving the growth of the N-MDEA market in the near future.
Metal Scavenging Agents Market - Among the type segments, silica-based was the prominent segment with more than 60% share of the global metal scavenging agents market in 2018. It is expected to maintain its dominance from 2019 and 2027.
Chemical Mechanical Planarization Market - High-quality slurries are generating incremental opportunities for manufacturers in the chemical mechanical planarization market. These slurries complement the production of complex front-end memory device integrations.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]