Magnetic Materials Market to Reach USD 143.87 Billion by 202
- Growth in end-use industries, the growing automotive industry, combined with the development & modernization of infrastructure, are some of the factors that drive the market growth
- Market Size – USD 73.52 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 9.3%, Market Trends –The development of new technologies will hugely impact the growth.
NEW YORK, June 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global magnetic materials market is forecast to reach USD 143.87 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The global magnetic materials market demand is anticipated to augment on account of the increasing need for power generation and miniaturization devices like generators in the wind and hydro-powered turbines over the forecasted period. In addition, the industry is expected to be driven by the growing automotive industry, which uses magnets in various components such as pollution control, alternators, and gearbox. However, volatile prices of rare-earth metals, including samarium, dysprosium, and neodymium used in the production of magnetic materials, are expected to act as a key market restraint. The rise in application range owing to the development of new technologies is anticipated to open new avenues for the global magnetic materials sector over the forecasted period.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3247
The growing trend of electrification and modernization to reduce the cost of production and improve efficiencies enhances the use of permanent magnets in a variety of end-use industries. The building technologies provide advanced solutions that ensure the highest levels of energy efficiency, safety, and sustainability. These not only offer industry-specific solutions for hospitals, life science companies, airports, hotels, utility companies, and but also provide solutions for commercial buildings of cities as well as international companies and their infrastructures. Permanent magnets are extensively used in the motors of lift doors and train doors. NdFeB magnets are also used to dewax oil pipelines in China.
The COVID-19 impact:
COVID-19 outbreak has adverse effects on most of the businesses across the globe, including the magnetic materials market. Closed foundries and canceled events in the magnetic materials industry are not spared by the rising Coronavirus infection from China. With international trade fairs being canceled, the infectious disease also has a global impact. The lockdown in several regions has severely impacted the industry around the world. Moreover, major players like the TDK Corporation sending its workers to quarantine (those who require) and working with reduced workforce strength will negatively impact the flourishing magnetic materials market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/magnetic-materials-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Asia Pacific is expected to have an attractive growth for the magnetic material market as many multinational companies are shifting their manufacturing set-ups to this region.
- China has an excellent automobile production rate, according to OICA, which, in turn, is a factor behind the rising demand for the industry.
- Among the end-user segment, electronics & telecommunication is presently leading the market, and it will continue to dominate with an estimate to register the highest CAGR of 9.4% over the forecasted period.
- Among the type segment, a semi-hard magnet is presently leading the market, and it will continue to dominate with an estimate to register the highest CAGR of 9.5% over the forecasted period.
- Demand for faster transmission of data, decreasing the size of technological devices, and effective utilization of electricity has provided an impetus to the magnetic material sector.
- Key participants include Hitachi Metals, Ltd., Daido Steel Co., Ltd, Molycorp Magnequench, Shin-ETSU Chemical Co., Ltd., TDK Corporation, Lynas Corporation Ltd., Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corporation, Electron Energy Corporation, Tengam Engineering, Inc., and Adams Magnetic Products Co., Inc. among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the magnetic materials market on the basis of type, application, end-user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hard/Permanent Magnet
- Semi-Hard Magnet
- Soft Magnet
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Power Generation
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse more similar reports on Materials and Chemicals category by Reports And Data
- Base Metal Mining Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/base-metal-mining-market
- Structural Steel Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/structural-steel-market
- Solder Material Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/solder-material-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.