Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market To Reach USD 27.03 Billion B
- The rise in demand for metals and a surge in industrial cleaning and maintenance is driving the demand for the market.
- Market Size – USD 18.50 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.8%, Market trends – Increase in demand for sustainable, eco-friendly products.
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market is forecast to reach USD 27.03 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Chemicals used for metal cleaning are used to wash off inorganic and extraneous materials from the metal's surface. They are used to remove any oil, unwanted surfaces, grease, corrosion oxides, and other particulates that can damage the performance efficiency of the metals. Cleaning of metals prevents the corrosion of the product and removes fouling by organic materials such as microbes, algae, animal fats, and hydrocarbons, and inorganic materials such as hydroxides, sulfides, silicates, carbonates, and phosphates, among others.
Chemicals used for metal cleaning are used to clean heavy machines and equipment in automotive, manufacturing, transportation, and aerospace. Heavy machinery and equipment being used in the transportation and manufacturing sector requires consistent maintenance and sustain performance efficiency. Major growth in the demand among end-users for these chemicals is propelling the market in the Asia Pacific region. However, stringent regulations regarding the usage of non-toxic chemicals will hamper the growth of the market. The emergence of environmentally sustainable and bio-based chemicals is expected to create ample growth opportunities during the forecast period
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3420
The Asia Pacific dominated the market due to a growth in aerospace, manufacturing, metal & mining, automotive, industries. Developed countries such as Japan, China, and India are expected to propel the demand for metal cleaning chemicals in the coming years. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow with the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. North America and Europe will witness a slow demand during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The spread of the coronavirus has also already impacted foundries. The foundries have been closed, stopping further production along with overstocked inventories. Another issue regarding foundries is that requirement for cast components is diminished by the far-reaching production stop in the industrial and automotive sectors. This has especially hit hard medium and small factories, which generate mainly components for the industry. The market for chemicals for cleaning metals is witnessing sluggish growth, but the demand is anticipated to pick up after the lockdown has been lifted from the developing regions.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Aqueous cleaning chemicals consist of detergents containing surfactants such as alkylphenol ethoxylates, linear alkylbenzene sulphonates, or alcohol ethoxylates, and anticorrosives like ethanolamines. The cleaning efficiency of the product depends on physiochemical phenomena such as emulsification, sequestration, wetting, solubilization, dispersion, and saponification, and is enhanced by mechanical and thermal energy.
- The steel industry held a larger market share of 4.9% in the year 2019. Cleaning the metallic surface is a general quandary, and to resolve the issue, metal cleaners are used. The high level of production of steel is fostering the demand for the market. World Steel Association, in 2018, declared Asia produced 1278.0 Mt of crude steel, which was an increase of 5.6% from 2017.
- The manufacturing sector has been witnessing an increase in the Asia Pacific region, especially in China, Japan, India, and Indonesia. The growth rate of manufacturing industries in China is expected to double in the coming years, according to the Chinese ministry of commerce. The Government of India released the same data, in which there is expected to be a 4% increase in the next two years in the manufacturing sector. This is expected to benefit the market for metal cleaning chemicals.
- Europe is forecast to hold the second-largest share in the market. The region will witness stable growth on account of growing manufacturing, automotive, and rising demand from economies like Italy, France, and Spain. Moreover, the presence of key market players is also encouraging market demand.
- Key participants in the industry include Stepan Company, Houghton International Inc., Eastman Chemical Company, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., The DOW Chemical Company, Quaker Chemical Corporation, Oxiteno, Rochester Midland Corporation, Emerson Electric, and Eastman Chemical Company, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market on the basis of chemical type, end-use, application, and region:
Chemical Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Appliances and Utensils
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Browse related research reports:
Metal Aerosol Can Market By Type (Aluminum, Steel-Tinplate, Others), By Propellants (Liquefied Gases, Compressed Gases), By Application (Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Agriculture, Chemical & Paint, Others), By Region, Forecasts To 2017-2027
Roofing Chemicals Market By Type (Epoxy Resin, Bituminous, Asbestos, Elastomers, Others), By Application (Metal Roofing, Membrane Roofing, Others), And By End-Use Industry (Residential, Commercial, Others), Forecasts To 2027
Metal Magnesium Market By Manufacturing Process, By Product (Pure, Compounds, Alloys), and By End-user Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Medical & Healthcare, Electronics), Forecasts to 2027
Metal Stamping Market By Materials, By Process, By Application, By Region, Forecasts to 2017-2027
Rare Earth Metal Compounds Market By Rare Earth Metals (Cerium, Neodymium, Promethium), By Additive Constituents (Metal Oxides, Inorganic Compounds, Others), By End-Use Verticals (Catalysts, Magnets, Metallurgical, Glass, Phosphors) And Segment Forecasts, 2017-2027
Base Metal Mining Market By Product (Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Lead), By Type (Mineral Processing Machinery, Crushing, Pulverizing and Screening Equipment, Underground Mining Machinery), By Application, By Region, Forecasts To 2017-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read full Press Release at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-metal-cleaning-chemicals-market