Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Size is Expected
BANGALORE, India, April 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The demand for global personal protective equipment (PPE) market size was estimated at US$ 40,400 million in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 58,700 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) includes protection of the head, eye, and neck, hearing protection, protective clothing, respiratory protection, professional boots, protection against falling, protection of the hands and others. Personal protective equipment is used in various sectors, including construction, manufacturing, oil and gas, chemicals, food, pharmaceuticals, transport, among others. The other section involves among other government usages, unorganized business, small-scale manufacturing services, and service stations.
This study presents the global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) market size and divides the market by manufacturers, country, form and application. This report also analyzes the market status, market size, growth rate, potential trends, market factors, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Inquire for Free Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-25U56/Global_Personal_Protective_Equipment_PPE_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GLOBAL PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MARKET SIZE:
- Manufacturing was the largest end-use sector in 2016, accounting for more than 32.5% of the global industry, and is expected to remain the dominant sector over the forecast period.
- Demand from the PPE transport sector is projected to rise at 8% CAGR over the forecast period. The transportation sector in emerging economies like India and China, combined with increasing workforce efficiency, is expected to increase.
- Increasing industrial deaths mainly in emerging economies due to lack of personal protective equipment (PPE) and growing knowledge of the health and safety of employees is expected to steer the market over the forecast years. Additionally, the recent effects of pandemic COVID-19 is expected to further fuel the global personal protective equipment market.
- Growing concerns about the health and safety of workers in areas vulnerable to earthquakes are expected to require employers to adhere to occupational safety legislation and promote the use of personal safety equipment when employed in high-risk activities. In addition, growing awareness of the measures to be taken after disasters is expected to encourage various industries to plan for natural disasters. This is expected to boost demand for the drug over the forecast period.
REGION WISE GLOBAL PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- The fastest rising demand is expected to be coming from Asia Pacific. This increase is due to the region's fast-growing manufacturing and transportation industries. Furthermore, the technical advancement and customer preference for personal protective equipment incorporating protection and fashion are expected to accelerate PPE Market development.
- Europe was the largest PPE user and is projected to see modest growth over the forecast period. In most core industries, such as metal manufacturing, oil and gas, automotive and refining, there has been a growing need for highly efficient wear-and-tear resistant and high-utility personal protective equipment. This is expected to increase the adoption of personal protective equipment in the area over the forecast period.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) BREAKDOWN DATA BY TYPE
- Hand Protection
- Protective Clothing
- Protective Footwear
- Respiratory Protection
- Head, Eye and Face Protection
- Fall Protection
- Hearing Protection
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) BREAKDOWN DATA BY APPLICATION
- Oil & Gas
THE FOLLOWING MANUFACTURERS ARE COVERED IN THIS REPORT:
- Msa Safety
- Delta Plus
- Protective Industrial Products
- Avon Rubber
- JAL Group
- Cordova Safety Products
- Lakeland Industries
- Oftenrich Group
- Woshine Group
- Shanghai Gangkai
THE STUDY OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To analyze and research the global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) status and future forecast，involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
● Europe Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market
The Europe Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) market size will hit US$ 15113.37 million in 2026, compared to US$ 10370.09 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 4.82% over the projected period.
This report focuses on the status, outlook, growth potential, key market and key players of Europe Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The aims of the study are to present the production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in Europe.
● UAE Personal Protective Equipment Market
In 2017, the UAE Personal Protective Equipment market size was estimated at $401.4 million and is projected to reach $702.4 million by 2025, showing a 7.3 percent CAGR from 2018 through 2025.
Where technical controls and administrative controls are not feasible or reliable, personal protective equipment is implemented to reduce risks to appropriate levels. Stringent government legislation on occupational health requirements and increased awareness of safety precautions among employees contribute to higher use of PPE.
This study offers a detailed overview of the current developments, forecasts and dynamics of the UAE personal protective equipment market from 2014 to 2025 in order to recognize the business opportunities that prevail.
● Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Gloves Market
The global demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) gloves market size is projected at US$ 9265.7 million in 2020, reaching US$ 1,970 million by the end of 2026, rising at a CAGR of 3.7% in 2021 to 2026.
This study focuses on volume and value of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) gloves at global, regional and enterprise level. From a global perspective, this study reflects overall market size of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) gloves by examining historical data as well as potential prospects. This study focuses on many main regions in the region: North America, Europe, China and Japan etc.
● Protective Clothing Market
The global protective clothing market size was estimated at $8.0 billion in 2018 and is projected to hit $12.9 billion by 2026, at a 6.2% CAGR over the 2019 to 2026 forecast period.
The study focuses exclusively on current market trends and the prospects for potential growth in the industrial protective clothing industry. In addition, the study analyzes existing market patterns in protective clothing in different geographies and suggests prospects for potential growth by examining government regulations & policies, thus further growing customer acceptance of protective clothing.
● Head, Eye, and Face Protection Market
The research report analyses the demand for head, eye and face defense using different methodologies and analyses to provide reliable and detailed market information. The report is broken into several sections to cover various areas of the business for a better understanding. Afterward, each field is built to help the reader understand each region's growth potential and its contribution to the global market.
● Respiratory Protection Market
This study analyses the global Respiratory Protection market size in key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, and focuses on Respiratory Protection consumption in these regions.
This research report classifies the global market for Respiratory Security by players/brands, area, form and application. This study also analyses the global market status, landscape of competition, market size, growth rate, potential trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analytics.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4wNXynaTZbiD5m92WQI4A
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/