Pulp Molding Machines Market Size Worth $913.6 Million By 20
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global pulp molding machine market size is expected to reach USD 913.6 million by 2027 registering a CAGR of 3.9%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing demand for sustainable disposables, especially in the food & beverage and electronics industries.
Molded pulp packaging products, such as trays, clamshells, bowls, and plates, are widely used in the food packaging industry. Rising awareness about the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle and consuming organic foods, such as fruits, is anticipated to drive the demand for pulp molding machines over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The automatic machine was the leading segment and accounted for 46.3% of the total market share in 2019 owing to high flexibility and productivity and low maintenance costs of these machines
- Rotary type machine segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period owing to high productivity and low energy consumption and operating costs of these machines
- The electronics end-use segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 5.4% from 2020 to 2027 on account of the increasing use of molded pulp products for the packaging of various electronic products, including mobile phones, computers, printers, and modems
- Asia Pacific was the largest regional market in 2019 owing to increased use of disposable packaging solutions in emerging economies, such as China, India, and South Korea
- Presence of local companies in the APAC region poses a substantial threat to the large-scale multinationals with a global presence, in terms of product quality and prices.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Pulp Molding Machine Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Machine Type (Automatic, Semi-automatic), By Product Type (Rotary, Reciprocating), By Application, By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pulp-molding-machine-market
Growing demand for Ready-to-Eat (RTE) meals, on-the-go snacks, and single-serve packs are expected to further benefit market growth. In addition, growing concerns about single-use plastics and increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions from both consumers and foodservice operators are anticipated to have a positive impact on market growth.
Pulp molding machines are used in the manufacturing of a wide variety of packaging products, which have high demand from end-use industries, such as electronics, healthcare, food packaging, and food service. Moreover, in industrial space, molded pulp packaging products are primarily used for packaging faucets, plumbing fixtures, and door hinges, which is likely to drive the demand further.
Grand View Research has segmented the global pulp molding machines market on the basis of machine type, product type, application, end-use, and region:
- Pulp Molding Machines Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Pulp Molding Machines Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Parts & Attachments
- Pulp Molding Machines Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- End Caps
- Bowls & Cups
- Pulp Molding Machines End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Food Packaging
- Food Service
- Pulp Molding Machines Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- List of Key Players of Pulp Molding Machines Market
- DKM Machine Manufacturing Inc.
- Beston (Henan) Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Pulp Moulding Dies Inc.
- Brodrene Hartmann A/S
- BeSure Technology Co.
- Maspack Limited
- Taiwan Pulp Moulding Co., Ltd.
- Inmaco Solutions B.V.
- HGHY Pulp Molding Pack Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Nanya Pulp Molding Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Southern Pulp Machinery (Pty) Ltd.
- Acorn Industry Co., Ltd.
- Eurasia Light Industry Equipment Manufacture Co., Ltd. (EAMC)
- Qingdao Perfect Equipment & Parts Co., Ltd.
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Industrial Insulation Market – Increasing product demand for enhancing the equipment efficiency and process performance across application industries is projected to be the major factor driving the growth.
- Aluminum Casting Market – Increasing use of aluminum in automobiles owing to high strength and lightweight is likely to drive the market over the coming years.
- Metal Stamping Market– The growing consumer electronics industry is likely to remain a key driving factor on account of the application of metal frames in mobile phones, headphones, speakers, and game pads and controllers.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter